Join the Movement
We believe that businesses can lead the way in solving the world’s most pressing social and environmental problems. We support and promote social enterprises that empower communities and innovate for a better world. We work exclusively with organisations that promote an equitable, fair and healthy economy.
89% of exhibitors would recommend joining the
Buy Good. Feel Good. Expo
- Engage with thousands of keen and conscious consumers
- The Expo is Canada’s only platform connecting impact business to consumers and retailers
- Meet industry experts and network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Be part of a well-curated community of socially and environmentally driven businesses
- Unique wholesale and business development opportunities
Who Can Exhibit?
Social Enterprises offering products or services that:
- Are committed to social justice, the environment, or poverty reduction
- Follow fair trade principles
- Respond to a social or environmental challenge at home or abroad
Members of the following organizations are automatically qualified and are eligible for 10% discount on booth prices*
It’s been a very special event, we found a lot of intelligent and open minded people who are passionate about really getting to know what’s going on in the world. I’m definitely coming back next year!
We find BGFG Expo to be a great opportunity because it allowed us to show the products, be in contact with buyers, get feedback from the consumers, make a network and find new partners for the Chilean products.
It’s a great platform to bring together a lot of like minded people and create awareness so that people can be engaged in achieving the sustainable developmental goals.
We got to meet a lot of great supporters and buyers that are supporting fair trade products and products that are providing sustainability towards the global community.
I’m coming from south India, it is the first time in Canada for us. It’s been a terrific response!
“The Buy Good Feel Good Show has become a place to network with the right people within the sustainable and ethical consumer goods industry, the depth of discussion with the average attendee is not found in other trade shows! The place becomes a catalyst for great things to happen.”